Monday, September 14, 2009

BIENVENIDOS

SOOOOO my first two classes of the day were cancelled (one is a discussion board which = cancelled to me) and I'm sitting at my grandmothers and I happened to notice that I've had my twitter for I think about two months and I already have 1,060 tweets and i said to myself.....i said "self" myself said "huh" i said "you talk to dog on much" mysel said "well i do have alot to say" and i thought hmmm what better way to say all that i have to say than in a blog. I used to have another blog like back in my highschool days on....what is that site again? hmmm well doesnt really matter now and i read it the other day and realized how much of a release writing/typing has always been for me. Since I've been like super stressed lately i decided that I needed to do something to ease all my tensions and this just may be it. Now if no one decideds to read this it would probably be a-ok with me bacuse thought i will probably post a twit about this i am a very secretive person. i mean i kinda want people to kno whats going on with me but i really hate to let them kno directly. i like to keep things all bottled in or in a place where only i can read it. so on second thought i may not post a tweet about this but i will add it to my list of websites.

So i guess this means that now i have to tell a bit about me. I'm anissa im 21 a senior in college and a ridiculously talkative person if you kno me right. the phrase "the people who dont really know me think im quiet the people who do which i was" is like the truest thing to me. I mean i have the gift of gab, it comes with the territory of the family i was born into. So a bit about my family...the immediate family includes my mother (angie -41), my sister (aniya-5; an no there are no biological siblings inbetween us), "my brother" (brandon-19; we went to church together when we were little and have adopted one another as siblings), my "sister (angel-18; same story as brandon); my grandmother (sarah-63; recently retired); cousin (joshie poo-13; juevenile delinquent), aunt (nita-36; lives in texas my favorite aunt), aunt (buffy-39; pretty annoying and we share the same first name, go figure.....oh yeah and she's joshie's mom) oh yeah and my mom is married to this dude....not important at the moment. and of course you will hear about other family i just dont have the time or energy to write all of their names, my fam is wayyyyyyy too big. plus if i start naming names i run the risk of forgetting one or two and that is never ever good. Then there are my friends who play a major role leronda (the bestie), morgan (runner up), marianne, malena, johnae, meredith, rachel...those are the main one's you'll probably hear about. oh yeah and the current love interest...who is not anything really special as of yet but i would love him to be...... {so maybe i wont post the link to this site haha}.

About my blog: I promise you that it will be random, i promise that there will be incorrect grammer (though im an english major) i promise that there will be spelling errors (i cant spell i can just define) i promise that i wont always capitalize when I'm supposed to, or you want me to or use apostrophes always (its free writing why should i stress myself) i promise that sometimes it will be funny, sometimes it will be harsh, sometimes it will be sad but it will always be from my heart. i promise that i will probably right things that annoy you, i promise that i dont really care what you think, i promis that if you dont like it you dont have to read it!

So with all of that said what more can i say you ask??????? the answer:ALOT....ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment