Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random!

So I have a couple of blog posts that I want to do but they all seem rather involved. I want to do one on all the new music that came out yesterday; but there was so much that I don't feel like being coherent tonight. I have one on America's views on marriage inspired by my girl Kim K; but that takes me looking up statistics and such. And I have one on forgiveness; but I don't feel like getting all in my feelings tonight. So instead I'm just going to be random and write about whatever comes to mind. I needed something to keep me up for a while because if I go to bed this early I will be up at like 3am and that's nowhere near healthy. So here I am dear blog. Pouring out whatever is on my mind, and maybe I'll sleep better with a clearer brain.

First,
-- My brand just went blank. Idk what I want to say or talk about or anything. I'm like literally drumming my fingers trying to decide what to type. That sh*t cray lol.

It's horrible. I've already read the recent post from the blogs I follow and commented. Now what do I do?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTUBE!!!!

Random: my mom has decided that if I want to live with my future boo before I marriage him it's okay. She said that I should probably live with someone for at least a year before I commit to marriage. She said I need to know what he's like in all season of the year for 24 hours a day. I need to learn his nasty habits and such. And I sort of agree.

I'll write later, found laugh at my pain on YouTube (alright alright alriiiiight)

No comments:

Post a Comment