Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Congrats Kimye
Disclaimer: I love the Kardashians, I am not a fan of kanye West as a person
So the news came out a few days ago that Kim Kardashian is expecting her first child with Kanye West.
In my mind, Kim Kardashian is my imaginary BFF. Like I have every magazine with her wedding photos in it and feel like I was there. in short I LOVE HER. I love the whole Kardashian Klan. I am like all of their FB fan pages, follow each of them on Twitter, Instagram, and Kik. My obsession level has gone down in the last year but i still love them to pieces.
So I personally could not be more excited for Kim. Now do I wish she would have picked a different BD (baby Daddy) OH YEAH! But I won't harp on my feelings for KW because as Kimmie's bff I have to support all of her decisions.
So since my bestie announced her pregnacy I have been thinking of K names. Of course KK is going to go with the family tradition of K's (unlike Kourtneyt) because her and Kanye start with K's......so here's the list (oh and I don't like jrs so no Kanye Jr on this list)
Girls:
Karly
Kary
Katie
Kathy
Kerrie
Kassidy
Keri
Kennedy
Karen
Kelly
Boys:
Karson
Keith
kenneth
Kyle
Kourtney
Kerrington
Kelly
Just a few of my favs.
Congrats Kimmie and Kanye and I'll be waiting for my invitation in the mail <3
Labels:
babies,
Kanye West,
Kardashian,
Kim Kardashian,
Kimye,
Reality TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment