Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Confirmation
So this book thing. I was going strong for a couple of days and then over the weekend and yesterday I was kinds of in a rut and was like yea no I don't know if I want to do this anymore. What is there to be said, will anyone care about what i write. Should I just let this go. But, then yesterday this guy that Im facebook friends with BBM'd me and was like I love the notes you've written you should write a book. I was so stuck, I literally laughed and was like wow you're not the first person to say that. I didn't tell him that i was in the midst of writing two, I was just at a loss for words. It felt like a confirmation. And then I got a bbm message from someone else with my verse Jeremiah 29:11 in it and I remembered that God has plans for me to do well and be great. And then my horoscope said - "You know what you want, but for once, you are almost completely unable to articulate it -- it's like trying to explain an important dream to someone who doesn't know you well. Wait for inspiration in a few days." So yea, I know what I want and though I'm not really ready to tell anyone I think this may be the way I want to go. I am going to trust my friend Marianne with it though. I think I am going to email her both of the stories I've started within the next couple of days. In fact, I think I may wait until Friday just to see how far I can get with these stories and if maybe I can complete the most recent one that I've started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment