Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've decide to write a book!

So I've been thinking long and hard about what I want to do right now. And recently three different people asked me if I'd ever considered writing a book. And the honest to goodness truth is yes. In junior high I was writing a book about me and my friends' experiences called 'How to Deal,' but when we left the junior high everything that was saved to our user names was erased and I'm not sure if I ever saved it to a floppy disk or anything. Through high school and college I started numerous other books and even during my time at Prudential I started a book. But I haven't finished any of them. So today I started writing a new book and I'm planning on finishing this one. Maybe this is what i am supposed to do in life. Words reach so many people and reading and writing were always my world away from the world when I really needed it so why not provide that to someone else. I have a lot to say, I always have why not put some of it out there for people to read. Right now I'm writing a fiction piece about a girl and her transition from high school to college. That's all I know about it right now. I usually like to let my writing take shape as I write it so I don't know the climax yet or the conflict or the resolution but I have faith that it is going to be something great. I also think that I am going to put together the random poetry that I've written over the years. Who knows, maybe I'll even finish the very random stories that I've already started. But so far I am enjoying writing this book (granted I just started today). But I have finished the first part and am on to the second part. We'll see where this goes. I'll keep you posted. And who knows maybe one day I'll become important enough for these random ramblings to mean something to someone and you may get a shout in the book where the put together all my blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment