Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Random Ramblings

Random Notes on my iPod touch:

Thoughts:
So I often sit and think , How did I become the person I did? Where did my thought process come from? How did I develop the skills I did? Why am I so unique?


I've always been a silver lining type of girl; a wish upon a star type of girl; a little joy in every pain type of girl...so when your say you're leaving all I see are the positives ;)

Quotes:

"Who are you to tell me how to conduct myself; why don;t you practice safe sex and go f*** yourself" -Fabolous


Quotes from the Five People you Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom:

"Strangers are just family you have yet to come to know"

"No life is a waste, The only time we waste is the time we spend thing we are alone."

"We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us, But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do is to ourselves."

"Love lost is still love, Eddie. It just takes a different form, that's all."

A Dream Deferred - Langston Hughes:

What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
Like a raisin in he sun!
Or fester like a sore--
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over --
Like a sugary sweet?
Maybe it just sags like a heavy load
Or does it explode?

No comments:

Post a Comment