Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tights and Glasses sort of day =D

Weeeellllllllllllllllllllll............. yea so today is the kind of day where super chilling is necessary. The kind of day where you tie your hair back, throw on some tights, and don't even bother to put your contacts in. (That's my version of Drake's sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no make-up on) Chilling on the couch with my laptop, iPods, and a nice cup of tea. So what else does that mean? Another random ass blog post from me. So what's on my mind today, who knows.

I've kind of been thinking about how anti-social I'm becoming. I'm nervous that I get that from my mother. She says "that's why I don't make friends because they expect you to be all friendly and do stuff friends do." It's crazy how I have aspects of my mommy and daddy. Thank God I'm a Gemini or I might go crazy. I mean my daddy was a super social person and he knew someone everywhere we went -- I have that aspect of him. I can run into people almost everywhere I go, it's a little ridiculous actually lol. I am such a moody person too. I have the days where I want to be super social and then days like today when I kind of just want to be left alone and be allowed to zone out with my music. They sad part is I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to do this.

Today is the day before Easter, and like usual dinner is at our house, which means that I need to help my gmom get ready. What does that entail? Helping clean, helping cook, making the last minute store runs....luckily though right now, my gmom is out with her friend Ms Word so she can't bother me. But honestly if she wants help she better get in soon because I'm going to bed at like 7 to be prepared for sunrise service tomorrow.

Every year we have sunrise service on Resurrection Sunday which is no biggie but I need to be awake and ready to sing for 6 am service tomorrow. And I need to be able to stay awake through Sunrise service, Easter breakfast, Sunday School play, regular service, and communion and then to entertain and clean up after family dinner tomorrow night.

I really don't mind the last thing that i have to do. I honestly love every moment with my family. I love spending time with them, just be around them. Hold my little cousins, learn from my older cousins. I feel so sorry for people who don't get along with their family. I am so blessed to be a part of the Williams family; they honestly make me happy. Even when I'm in my most anti-social mood I love being with my cousins.

My "bestie" just bbm'd me and made me think of something. Of all my friends I'm not sure how many of them are really life longers. I mean I am slowly realizing that there are a lot of people in my life who are just there. They don't better me --not that they bring me down-- but they are helping me with anything. When I say that I don't mean they have to do things for me but they need to add something to my life. For example; Meredith and Rachel -- I've decided that they are life longers. One I went on vacay with them and spent 9 hrs in a car with just them when i was exhausted and never got tired of them. And to add to that they are amazing;y positive for my spiritual life. They encourage a closer relationship with Christ and that is something that you need in a good friend. They need to make your life better and what could make my life any better than a great relationship with my Savior. I can talk to them about my spiritual growth and know that they care just as much about my relationship with God as I do. I am so thankful for their presence in life.

I'm not sure what else I want to write in the context of this blog. I think that's it for now, doesn't mean I won't be back later.....time to go listen to these 164 new songs I downloaded yesterday :)

Music = a very HAPPY Anissa =D

No comments:

Post a Comment