So I came onto my blog today thinking that I wanted to write about the prospect of Donald Trump running for President and then I got here and realized that while I still want to post about that, right now what I really want to talk about are some random things.
1. I am a pretty good judge of character. I was just looking at the post I wrote previously about being young and dating men with children and realized that a previous best friend names Janay posted a comment on it. And what i realized was that what she said was very true, we will always be on the same wavelength. The reason we're no longer as close as we used to be has absolutely nothing to do with us not getting a long or some crazy fight like a lot of friendships end. It was simply because as we grew up we grew closer to other people than each other. I still love Nay to death and I know if I really needed her or needed advice talking to her would always be an option. And I love that. I knew she was a great person when I met her in 5th grade (or was it 6th) and she has not disappointed. She's still an amazing young woman <3
2. I am so spacey sometimes. I had 3 un-finished blog posts sitting in my list of post. I realized 2 things about them, I wanted them posted and I had no idea where I was going with any of them. And that led me to realize that (even though my mama says it's not true) I have slight A.D.D. And maybe not full blown A.D.D. but I am easily distracted, easily bored, and I move on from things so quickly. And that includes so many things. I can be totally engulfed in a guy on week and think he is utterly disgusting the next week. It's crazy how quickly I lose interest in things. Even things that I love like writing.
3. Which leads me to numero tres. Once I feel better (if that's the reason I started writing) or if there is something else to cure my boredom I move one. And maybe sometimes without finishing what I was writing. But I don't really care how people feel about that because I write to release and once it is released there are way too many other things that I need to take of to just sit still and just write. Explains my twitter name a bit, I truly am Miss Busy Bee -- there is always something that I probably should be doing.
4. I saw the draft of me about to write about what was then the upcoming "Bestie Weekend." What that weekend taught me are 3 solid things about myself. 1. I am easily annoyed 2. I quite enjoy being alone 3. I can't spend too much time with any one person. And I'm not at all ashamed of that. I need a lot of variety. Blame it on my being a Gemini. Both sides of me needs to be stimulated and I need a change of people just as much as I need a change of scenery.
5. Why do people feel the need to fill every second of silence with their own voice. I think silence is the most beautiful thing. I love to just take a deep breath and there be silence. The true test of any relationship for me is if we feel comfortable being silent together. We can't just be together in the quiet. And by quiet I usually mean just without talking. We can't just watch tv, or just chill. My grandmother, sister, and aunts are the biggest culprits. Like seriously just be quiet. No one needs to hear your voice every moment you're awake. Like seriously can you say nag.
6. I tweet and write a whole lot more than I talk. I mean don't get me wrong I can talk a great deal if I have something to say but I blog and tweet the most random ish all the time, I just feel like I want to write out what's going through my head. I think the reason being is that I feel like if I tweet it, blog it - it doesn't count as me talking to myself. Which I do a great deal of. And I think a Wayne verse if perfect for this moment "Talking to myself because I am my own consultant"; I mean who could give me better advice for myself but myself lol
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment