Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pornstar to Boyfriend??

Hmmmm, so I just watched an episode of the Real World: Las Vegas and one of the cast members (Dustin) was found out to have done porn and gay porn at that. He was at that point dating another roommate (Heather) who was very upset about the fact that she verbalized her apprehension to enter into a relationship who could have done anything with another man and how she felt about the fact that Dustin didn't let her know about it from the beginning.

It made me think could I date an ex-porn star. And if I could go for someone who did gay porn. The thing about the gay porn that paused me was the fact that Dustin said that he is straight and that he was able to engage in homosexual behavior with not feeling. I do know that they majority of men who do gay porn are straight (don't ask me how I know), and I don't know how I feel about that. But what I really cannot do is the fact that there is no feeling. I really don't want to be with any man who can detach sex from emotion. Especially when it doesn't even matter to you that it is someone of the same sex giving you the pleasure -- if you say you are strictly heterosexual. That's so animalistic and humans are supposed to be better than the common beast. It actually sickens me a bit.

Let me give a disclaimer I am not against homosexuality or bisexuality; who am I to judge. But I am against people who can't even make a decision about what they are or what they like. I think it's unfair and is a sign of immaturity. If you like guys like guys; if you like girls like girls; if you like both like both but freaking say it. Don't sleep with men and say you only like women. That is so backwards and retarded. Like I just don't get it.

On the subject of just doing porn, being a porn star -- still NO. I cannot date someone who does or did porn. Oh heck to the naw. I am way too much of a possessive person to have a man who so many other women have had. I just can't think about the fact that he's slept with so many people. I mean I just don't want that. I don't like a regular man who's been inside too many women. And then besides the people that he's actually had sex with there are the large number of other people who have seen his stuff. I don't want there to be a possibility that someone watching us out on a date together, or getting married, or having a child has seen all of his goods. It's just weird to me.

So for me it's a no go. And even more of a no go if he lied about it in the beginning of the relationship like Dustin did. That just makes the entire situation even worse.

That's all for now folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment